Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Wednesday, October 31, 2001
      ( 12:43 AM ) Jackie  

All Hallows Eve



The time has come at last, the night when the veil between the worlds is at its thinnest and the spirits on each side are most closely connected and our powers are strongest. This month we have a blue moon, enhancing the strength of that connection. A time to be conscious of what we think and what we hope for.

Blessed Be.

I will myself be celebrating by attending the annual Luna Sea Amateur Strip Show.
Followed, of course, by doing a reading with my Mother Peace Tarot Cards.

I'm thrilled to have two new items for my altar: An Ashanti fertility goddess (and just in time for the novel-writing extravaganza) and a very fabulous skeleton. Since I'm unable to put them on this site, you can visit them here.





Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger