Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Saturday, October 06, 2001
      ( 11:08 AM ) Jackie  
email me

Second Publishing Try




My first attempt to publish didn't work, so here goes again. Or I guess it didn't 'cause nothing is on my web page, even though the Black Bar shows that I published on 10/5/2001 8:06:25 PM. This is going to be a challenge, isn't it?

I'll try to remember what I originally tried to post, which was about why I'm blogging. Choire and Philo got me started reading blogs. And it was one of the ways to keep in contact on and after 911. The others were AIM and email. Phones? I think not! I'm Choire's Mom, so keeping in contact was way important to me. Reading the personal stories of New Yorkers has given a sense of reality to all of this that certainly doesn't come through with the Television "News". So thanks to all you Bloggers who wrote about your experiences and feelings, and for your pix.

Since I haven't been writing for ages, even in my journal, I thought blogging might motivate me.

Also, this is a good way to avoid doing other things when I'm bored with Solitaire, Hearts, and Spades. I'm displaying my photos from this summer's Congolese Dance and Drum Camp at Luna Sea next Friday and really, really should be putting them together right now.

Oh, guess I'll do that. Duh.


oooh! I'm so excited that I got the link to work! NOW I'll go work on my photos.




Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger