Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Tuesday, October 09, 2001
      ( 3:21 AM ) Jackie  

Hiking for Peace


Well, first off the post I wrote earlier today did not publish. However that "last published" date/time is 10 /8/2001 2:28:26 pm. So is this thing just eating my posts or what? Also had some problems getting posts to post early this morning. But now the last one I sent is posted.

Anyway...
I went to the demonstration this afternoon, as I mentioned in the post that didn't publish. It was good to be with friends and to see the strong anti-war sentiment.

It occurred to me that most of my friends are people I protested with when we started bombing Iraq.

Here are some of the photos I took at the demonstration.

email me

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger