Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Thursday, November 29, 2001
      ( 11:09 PM ) Jackie  

Sad to Leave New York and Happy to be Home


My dog Sasha didn't even bark when I did three trips into the house. I don't know if she was sulking or is a really poor watchdog.

I was fortunate to get home between storms and had a good flight home on Tuesday evening. On Wednesday we had a lot of rain and wind and more is expected tomorrow. So I seem to have left sunny New York for cold Oakland, CA.

The Drum Choir is in the Luna Sea Eighth anniversary show this week-end, so I had rehearsal for the drum choir last night and dress rehearsal for the show tonight. Besides drumming I have a walk on part in one performance and am working as stagehand. The sets are very simple -- no refrigerators to move this time. Yeah!

It's an excellent show--funny, sexy, and serious highlights from the year's performances. Get there if you can!

I have a ton of pictures to sort through, including some very nice sunsets from the plane.
I guess I have my work cut out for me the next week or so.








Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger