Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Monday, November 19, 2001
      ( 10:36 AM ) Jackie  

Thank You!


Thank you to my parents, especially my mother who took the photo that won me the award, and my father who gambled away the money saved for the house so that we still lived in the trailor and ALL the BEAUTIFUL People who made it possible for me to win the the Trailer Trash Authenticity Award in Choire and Philo's most recent contest.

I am so touched. And a very special thank you to Johnny who whipped that red handkerchief off his head to help me dry my tears of joy.

I can't thank all of you personally because I'm in New York to accept my award (and to celebrate Choire's birthday!) and am paying $0.18 per minute to be online. But you know I love you all!



Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger