Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Thursday, December 27, 2001
      ( 4:28 PM ) Jackie  

Christmas is Coming!


My great-neice Madison will be here in Illinois Friday morning. We'll celebrate Christmas with her. We are missing her -- the plan was for her to be here the original Christmas day. My sister Susan actually had a day off work today. She has been working incredibly long hours. The dogs, all five of them, are getting along and very mellow. The packages are wrapped and under the tree. My neice Brooke seems to be baking again! Here are a few pictures of our holiday so far.

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger