Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Friday, December 14, 2001
      ( 12:21 AM ) Jackie  


…it’s Cold and it’s Damp…


My deck is not covered, so the rain does have to let up a little for me to enjoy the hot tub. So all that electricity may just have been wasted. The rain is still coming down pretty hard. I hear it’s supposed to freeze tonight. Ick! For this I came to California? What about the sun and the orange groves and avocados? Oh, perhaps that’s La La Land.

Otherwise it has been a pleasant evening. Annette taught me the solo to Meringue and we practiced. I have it on tape now. I don’t know what the neighbors thought, but we thought we did pretty good! We took a break and had hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream. Good ol’ Trader Joe’s!

I'm feeling much, much better today but am getting a little tired. I can't go to bed just yet though. For one thing, my bed is covered with clean sheets and towels and underwear waiting to be folded. I guess Sasha won’t be doing that, so will move to the bedroom in a few minutes.

Meanwhile, I'll just sit here and hum… hates California, it's cold and it's damp...



Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger