Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Tuesday, January 08, 2002
      ( 4:36 PM ) Jackie  

Virginia and Sasha


Did I mention that my cousin Virginia and my dog Sasha got along very well?

I drove back to Round Lake Beach today. Dennis is cooking and it smells VERY good! I have clothes in the laundry getting ready to be repacked for my trip back home to Oakland.

I read in Virginia's Smithsonian Magazine from last month that the Art Institute of Chicago has a special exhibition of works by Gaugin and Van Gogh from a period when they lived together in Arles. I'm hoping that Susan and I can go tomorrow.

Jan 10,2002

While Blogger was getting update Susan and I went to the exhibition. I liked the way the paintings and sculptures were presented and the information provided. Many great paintings. See it if you get a chance!

My car is loaded up and the oil changed. Just have to put Sasha an me in, get some gas, and hit the road. Susan bough a little bed for
Sasha that will fit in the car. She really enjoyed using the other dogs' beds while we were here so she should love it.






Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger