Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Friday, February 01, 2002
      ( 10:11 AM ) Jackie  

Final Trip


Not to be confused with "Final Exit", these are the photos from the last part of my road trip, driving from Round Lake Beach, Il. to Oakland, CA.

Much thanks to Choire and Philo for providing space on their server. I told you they are nice gay boys : )

I hope all you New York folks are being careful out there, what the the World Economic Forum and protests thereof, well I'm concerned that Officer Friendly might be a wee bit tense.

I see that that World Economic Forum still is not available. Could it be the online demonstrations?

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger