Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Sunday, February 03, 2002
      ( 7:01 PM ) Jackie  

World Economic Farce


There are some cool photos of the events outside of the WEF at randomwalks.

I like seeing what the actual people there have noted and what they have to say. Democracy Now was doing some interviewing on the streets of New York and Porto Alegre, Brazil,and this morning. And Indy Media includes breaking news to keep us up to date with information I'm not getting on NBC.

The WEF web site is of course above all this.

hmmm 87 arrests in the East Village. I think I'll get on the phone to my East Coast sonto see if he's ok.

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger