Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Friday, March 22, 2002
      ( 3:25 PM ) Jackie  


I've got 2 hours and 37 minutes to get my clothes and myself clean and packed for the week-end and get my sweet self down to PUEBLO. There's a retreat this week-end, which will be very cool I'm sure. We're going to the Marin Headlands, a very beautiful place to be. Of course it's raining now and more, bigger, better rain is expected for the week-end. Luckily, I enjoy walkin' in the rain.

So far I've walked the dog, gotten some "Perfect Ph" and put same in the newly filled hot tub,cleaned my car (!), and paid a couple of bills.

Oh, that's 2 hours and 21 minutes. Gotta go!

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger