Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Monday, March 18, 2002
      ( 10:16 AM ) Jackie  

Mommy, there's ice on the hot tub!


The daffodils on the deck seem to have been killed off by the recent frosts. But the azaleas are hanging in there. And the weeds don't seem to mind. They just grow. I plucked a tubful of weeds from the front yard on Friday. This morning I attacked the Oxalsis in back. In about twenty minutes I had a big basketful of weeds and a crick in my back. Maybe I should just consider it an ornamental and let it grow!

Oh my, there appear to be tulips and daylilies behind all those yellow flowers.


Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger