Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Saturday, April 20, 2002
      ( 12:05 PM ) Jackie  

Bread and Circuses


Without the Bread

I'm listening to Pacifica radio coverage of the marches in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco. It occurred to me it would be interesting to see what coverage my local stations were providing. Here's the lineup:

* NHL Hockey
* NBA Basketball
* Tennis followed by Golf
* Major League Baseball
* Auto Racing
* Cooking ("Public" Televsion)
* CNN is showing a program on Health, which does not include the health effects of being bombed and bulldozed.
* CNBC has Paid Programming, currently an infomercial on the Bowflex.

FOX News is the only major channel covering the demonstrations.

So those are the media priorities for the day.


Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger