Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Friday, April 12, 2002
      ( 2:32 PM ) Jackie  

On Being a Deponent


In June of 2000 I was a witness to an unfortunate event involving the OPD. Today I was deposed by the defense for the OPD officers involved. Whew! Three hours of answering questions, often very technical in nature and alas often involving time. And you know what I think about that!

I've given statements to the Citizens Police Review Board, the OPD Internal Affairs officer, and the Public Defender. Now The Deposition. Honesty is a Good Thing. I know what I saw and I told the truth in each case and I think it has paid off in terms of relative ease of responding.

But it's hard work and I'm tired and hungry. Me go eat now.

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger