Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Monday, May 13, 2002
      ( 10:30 PM ) Jackie  

Rock 'n' Roll


We just had an earthquake. It's been a while. This one had its epicenter South of Gilroy (about 75 miles south of my house). It gave the people in the West Bay a pretty good jolt. Here it was a shake and a rolling motion, rattling my windows but not breaking anything. I jumped up and got to the doorway and then it stopped.

Afterwards I felt dizzy, and still do a bit. That's never happened before. Maybe there was more rolling motion than I was aware of.

Hope all the bay area bloggers are safe and well.

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger