Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Tuesday, June 04, 2002
      ( 9:15 PM ) Jackie  

Congorhythms is Live!


I've just uploaded the latest version of congorhythms, the web site for the Congolese Dance and Drum Workshop and classes.

While I know that projects like this are never "finished", it feels good to have reached this point. Please check it out. You can send me comments at web@congorhythms.org or by the email link on the main page.

I'm gonna go ice my hands now.

Please send information on the web site to any person or group you think would be interested. Also, if you have ideas about places to exchange linkes I'd love to hear about that.



Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger