Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Tuesday, June 18, 2002
      ( 12:47 PM ) Jackie  

Down the Drain!


Little things mean a lot. My kitchen drain has been clogged for several days. Bleach, hot water, plunging, and finally the hated Liquid Plumber did naught. Hoping to dilute the Liquid Plumber I continued to pour hot water into the mess, and some of it went down. Then I Very Carefully continued to use the plunger. Blech!

This morning I tried one more time before going off to get a "snake". And that plunger just cleared everything up.

Maybe the Epicureans were right and pleasure is the absence of pain. Cause I sure am happy not to have that drain problem anymore.



Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger