Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Monday, June 03, 2002
      ( 8:24 PM ) Jackie  

my favorite blogwhore


While I don't like the use of the word 'whore', I do love Philo. So I want you all to know that he is my favorite contestant (that I know of anyway since I don't know who else is contesting. Now if it were my son (whose name I won't mention 'cause that would not be Following The Rules) I would have a conflict.. Anyway, here's to immunity for Philo , whatever that means in that game!

And here is my link to blogwhore game central in his support.

What I don't do for my friends!!




Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger