Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Wednesday, June 19, 2002
      ( 11:19 PM ) Jackie  

Travel


I'm getting ready for my quick trip to Illinois. If there's one thing I've learned while packing, it's that there's a lot of dust under my bed.

I'm quite excited about my trip. I wish I were staying for one more day. That Priceline always fools me! Gets me there late and makes me leave early. I ought to know by now to add a day to my trip to account for that.

Well, we always pack a lot into a week-end, so I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm really looking forward to it! Oh, that's part of being excited about it I guess. =: >

Besides, I have some appointments on Monday. One with a member of the Oakland City Council, along with other PUEBLO members, to discuss the new ordinance regarding the Citizens Police Review Board. The other with the GI rights hotline.







Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger