Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Wednesday, July 24, 2002
      ( 3:13 PM ) Jackie  

Congo Camp Is Almost Here!


The August 2002 Congolese Dance and Drum Camp starts next Friday (August 2).

Lots of drumming to do before then, though. On July 4 week-end, my drum teacher Yolanda and her family held a wonderful party with camping and lots of drumming. This photo was taken there. Drumming under the sky is wonderful.

This Sunday Batantou, one of our Master Teachers from Paris, will be giving a drum class, followed by a dance class from Master Teacher Regine. I'm really looking forward to it!

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger