Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Sunday, August 18, 2002
      ( 12:04 AM ) Jackie  

Guerilla Theater: A Cafe Without Queers for Queers Without a Cafe


A highlight of my day was participating in guerilla theater in Berkeley with QUIT! Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism. I took pictures of course, as well as being a member of the Queer Defense Force (QDF).

The action generated some good discussion with passersby. The cafe itself was a bit of a disappointment. It's hard to make an impact in Berkeley. The chess-players didn't even look up. A few people left, and a cafe worker told me I couldn't take pictures (which of course I continued to do). We're thinking of doing it again at another time.

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger