Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Thursday, November 28, 2002
      ( 4:52 AM ) Jackie  

Just About Now


The ferries have arrived at Alcatraz and people are walking up the hill to the sacred site at which the sunrise celebration will take place.

Alas, it will take place without me as I am home at my keyboard, bored with my novel but pounding out those words to meet Saturday's deadline. Looks like I'll make it, too, which is kind of a surprise.

For now, though, I'm going to go to bed. Tomorrow -- oh that is later today! -- I'll write some more and maybe wash the dog who has gotten quite stinky, and take her for a stroll around the neighborhood.

I know she'd be thankful for that!


Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger