Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Thursday, November 28, 2002
      ( 7:02 PM ) Jackie  
Sasha is still smelly but quite happy after a long walk. There were many interesing doggie messages along our route, which she did not share with me.

It was a beautiful sunny day in Oakland. The neighborhood streets were pretty empty. Once we reached College Avenue, however,it was quite lively. Royal Grounds was open and its outdoor tables and chairs fully occupied with people chatting and writing and just hanging out. The florist just North was doing a booming business.

I have 4, 258 words left to write on my novel, according to my spreadsheet. I'd really like to finish tomorrow. But Saturday will be just fine. I'm breaking my pattern of napping in the afternoon and staying up all night. It has been quite pleasant, rather like getting extra days. But I guess I got enough sleep this morning so I'll just stay up a while and go to bed "early".

I did think a lot today about gratitude and the things I'm grateful for. But my fingers don't want to type any more today, so I'm outta here.



Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger