Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Wednesday, November 27, 2002
      ( 12:02 PM ) Jackie  

Unthanksgiving and Earthquake Predictor


Information about this year's sunrise gathering at Alcatraz Island is on the International Indian Treaty Council site.
In brief, go to Pier #41 Blue and gold Fleet at Fisherman's Wharf is San Francisco. Tickets are available at 4am. boats depart at 5am and return at 9am. Beginning at 11 am there will be a pot luck feaast at the Inter-Tribal Friendship House In Oakland (523 International Blvd)

Meanwhile, my dog is refusing to go outside, shivering,shaking, and sticking to me like glue. I was very annoyed until I recalled that there has been a series of tremblors - or as they're calling them 'swarms' - in the East Bay for the past few days. Maybe she is feeling them (I'm not). Maybe she knows something I don't know -- well that's for sure, but perhaps about earthquakes.

So if you read about or experience an earthquake in the East Bay, remember that Sasha told you first.

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger