Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Saturday, December 28, 2002
      ( 12:49 PM ) Jackie  

Hear Me Roar


Last night I installed Jaguar on my laptop. It is indeed innovative, though I haven't yet seen it's wildness. I now have an opportunity to selectively copy over my documents, websites, and photos. I do like the iphoto and email interfaces so far. I bought Office OX when I used OSX previously (before the Apple techs screwed it up) and now I have to decide whether to upgrade my Dreamweaver and Photoshop. Think I'll wait--at least until Congress funds the unemployment extension . One improvement over OSX is that Jaguar has printer drivers! So my printer came up like a dream.

Now I have to become more like the true Jaguar, more crepuscular and diurnal, less nocturnal.

Well, before I go all techno-nerdy I need to get on with my day. I was going to buy new smoke alarms. The ones I have are from the early '90s and there have been many improvements since then. But it has just started gusting and storming here, even though the current forecast says it's "cloudy" with a 59% humidity. Believe me, it's raining--some clouds!. brrrr. Right! Like the temperature is in the 50's and I'm complaining.

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger