Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Sunday, July 13, 2003
      ( 8:57 AM ) Jackie  

Take me out to the ball game!


It's Jenna's birthday on Monday and a bunch of us are going to see the Oakland A's to celebrate. It's supposed to be a surprise but I think she has had a few hints.

The last time I went to a baseball game was in something like 1961. No, that's not a typo. I saw both the White Sox and the Cubs that year; possibly they played each other.

I suppose this is just wrong to say, but it was pretty boring. I suppose a lot has changed since those old days in the Windy City.

I can't find my glasses. I came in after some heavy duty cleaning up in the front yard and put them down somewhere. I have my back-up glasses with the old prescription so I'm not totally screwed. But there was a reason I got new glasses!!

Oh, I've gotta charge the battery on my digital camera. Gotta get some pix of the Girls at the Game.

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger