Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Sunday, September 14, 2003
      ( 8:08 AM ) Jackie  

The Virgo Party


Elsie rocks!

For her 30th birthday, she produced The Virgo Party, featuring five of her favorite local bands and sake jello shots, known as "MonsterShots".

Her friends, some of which she's known since she was five years old, came from all over. We all lover her and it was great fun to celebrate with her at The Canvas Gallery, a really fabulous Gallery/Bar/Restaurant.

Join me and her other hundreds of best friends who love her a ton in wishing Elsie a Happy Virgo Birthday!



Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger