Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Friday, October 31, 2003
      ( 10:51 PM ) Jackie  

Calling All Saints


Here it is All Saints Eve, aka Halloween and so on. I celebrated by going to bed at 7:30 pm with a killer migraine and waking at 10:30 with said migraine somewhat diminished.

I had the most extraordinary and vivid horror story dreams, sort of an Edgar Allen Poe meets the Texas Chainsaw Murderer with an necrophiliac twist, all in living technicolor. These were so awful I can't even use them as material for my National Novel Writers Month (NanoWrimo) novel.

I'm trying to stay up long enough to clear my head if not my headache in the hopes of something gentler in my dream life.

aaaaaaaahhhhh!

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger