Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Friday, October 03, 2003
      ( 10:41 PM ) Jackie  

A little evidence that I really have lost it over this recall stuff


October 8, 2003
Writing in anger is maybe a bad idea. I'm not proud of the name-calling in this post. No person, however vile is "a piece of crap". I amend some of my statements today.


I like to save a buck as much as the next girl. I mean, I really do go across town to Costco to save fifty cents on a tank of gas. Well, I don't think either Berkeley or Oakland has a cross town, but the point's the same. Embarrassing as that is.

Still. There are some lengths to which I will not go -- unlike the guy on the news last night saying he's going to vote for that gang-raping, Hitler-admiring, tit-grabbing, nasty-talking piece of crap gubernatorial candidate Schwarzenegger. Why? Because he'll save a couple hundred buck on his car registration!!!!!

How crazy is that?

Oh, that's right, it's misogyny. I forget sometimes. Ever since I got my head out of the toilet bowl and my fingers out of .... well, never mind, it sometimes escapes me how much and how deeply men really hate women. And women hate themselves. So, yeah, go ahead and put this prick in office. Enjoy your $200.

Asshole. oh, I guess anything I replace this with would be name calling. sigh.

Also, I want to know why everyone seems to pronounce that last 'e' in his name as an 'i'. That's REALLY creepy.



Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger