Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Saturday, November 22, 2003
      ( 7:37 PM ) Jackie  

Apple is taking overy my browser and I hate it!


Last week I added an external disk drive to my computer stuff -- and just in time too as my little iBook was over loaded with stuff and refusing to add anything more!

For reasons known only to Microsoft, when I did this some of my browser preferences were murdered. No big problem. So I thought!

My browser preference for "Home Page" was 'none'. After the simple and expeditious addition of the 120gig hard drive, the browser preference became 'http://www.apple.com/'. I changed it to 'none'. Apple came back like some scary monster. I changed it to 'none' and closed my Browser. Apple came back like some big scary monster. I changed it to 'none' and closed my Browser and restarted my computer. Apple came back like some horrible big scary monster. I changed it to 'http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en' with the idea that if I had to have a home page it might as well be something that was actually of some possible use to me. Apple came back like some looming horrible big scary monster.

I'm out of ideas. And as far as I can see, Apple has no product that will help me.

Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger