Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Friday, November 28, 2003
      ( 5:49 PM ) Jackie  

Giving Thanks


Gratitude plays an important part in my spiritual life.

One of things I'm grateful for is the opportunity to spend the morning of "Thanksgiving" day on Alcatraz Island participating in a sunrise service with the Native American community.

This year I took advantage of that opportunity and rose early to take the ferry to the Island. The boats were running late so I wasn't on the Island at sunrise. Instead I was gifted with beautiful views of the sunrise.

I share some of them with you here.




Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger