Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Friday, November 28, 2003
      ( 1:17 PM ) Jackie  

"Turn this Baby Around"


The headline in today's Oakland Tribune declares

President flies into Baghdad; Surprise Thanksgiving visit designed to cheer troops and underscore U.S. commitment

Just how dumb do they think we are? Do Bush and cronies -- and the Oakland Tribune for that matter -- really think we won't view this as a campaign stunt?

Excuse me while I barf!

And after I clean up the porcelain throne I'll send the pres a subscription to kpfa so he can listen to "Guns and Butter" and other such programs that tell the truth about what's going on in Iraq and the horrors that wounded and mutiliated soldiers are experiencing. He might want to do something about this if he's thinking about getting elected again. More and more people are getting pissed.

Everyone else gets a donation to the Gi Rights hotline to support the work of getting those women and men OUT of themilitary!

If you would like to make a donation to help the GI
Rights Hotline continue to provide free services, visit
http://www.objector.org/girights/donation.html.

The GI Rights Hotline
(800) 394-9544
www.girights.org





Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger