Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Sunday, April 18, 2004
      ( 2:40 PM ) Jackie  

War Tax Resistance in Oakland



Direct Action to Stop the War
(DASW) and War Tax Resistance and their friends held a party at the Oakland Federal Building on April 15.

I went and took some pictures, which you can see on my budding web site..

The previous week PUEBLO, DASW, and friends went back to the Port of Oakland to protest police brutality on the streets of Oakland and at last year's demonstration as well as the ongoing war profiteering and union busting here and in Iraq by Stevedoring Services of America. Press Clips and background information are here on the DASW web site.


Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger