Google
WWW Oaktown Blogger
Oaktown Blogger
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
      ( 1:28 PM ) Jackie  

It's Always Something!


So, having experienced the delights of the in-home wireless network over the Thanksgiving holiday (You can see the pix in my photo albums), I came home and bought an Airport Express. Plugged it in; put in the CD. OOPS! Shoulda' read the box. I have to upgrade the OS. Undaunted -- well, daunted but unstopped -- I went to the Apple store and ordered it. Can't download -- guess it's too big.

It came yesterday. So now I'm about to become a Panther. Even though the notes say that all folders,apps, etc will be preserved since this is an OSX upgrade I have backed up some recently changed files. I only hope that my address book doesn't get stepped on.

Ok, I'm ready to dive into the wonders of Panther. I see that Tiger is right behind me but not yet purchasable, so I imagine I'll be doing this again soon.



Link this!
email me
0 comments




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:




Words and photos from Jackie in Oakland, CA. More I cannot tell you ... I won't know what it is until I do it.

Powered by Blogger